2014 HAMILTON MILL KIDS TRIATHLON
Location: Hamilton Mill Subdivision, Dacula, Georgia (Lakeview Pool)
Date: June 14, 2014 (Saturday)
Distance: 2 Options (Junior | Senior)
Junior Division (ages 7–10)
- 50-meter swim
- 2.5-mile bike
- .5-mile run
Senior Division (ages 11–16)
- 100-meter swim
- 5-mile bike
- 1-mile run
Junior 5-6 Years Old
Junior 7-8 Years Old
Junior 9-10 Years Old
Senior 11-12 Years Old
Senior 13-14 Years Old
Senior 15-16 Years Old
Course Map: Swim (Pool) | Bike GPS | Run GPS
Presenting Sponsor: None
Results: Not Yet Available.
Photos: Not Yet Available.
REGISTER: Online Registration | Mail-In Entry Form
We´re excited to present the 1st Annual Hamilton Mill Kids Triathlon. Please note ALL race proceeds will be donated back to the Hamilton Mill Swim Team.
1669 Hamilton Mill Parkway
There will be race day registration (late fees apply ⁄ no guarantee of a t-shirt with late or race day registration).
- Through June 3rd, 2014 $30
- After June 4th, 2014 $35
- Race Day June 14th, 2014 $40
- Through June 3rd, 2014 $50 (per team)
- After June 4th, 2014 $55 (per team)
- Race Day June 14th, 2014 $60 (per team)
All race participants will receive a cotton race t-shirts. To be guaranteed of getting one of these awesome shirts – we recommend you register early (active.com or mail in registration). Again, NO GUARANTEE of a cotton race t-shirt with late or race day registration.
- All participants will be required to wear a helmet at all times while riding. Penalty is DQ.
- No outside assistance is permitted at any time during the race. Racers may assist other racers.
- All food and drink for the race must be either carried with the racer or staged in the transition area. There will be no water stops on the course.
- You must run or walk your bike out of the transition area.
- We will be using "Chip Timing".
- Race numbers must be visible at all times.
- Cutting the course is not permitted. Penalty is DQ.
- The relay exchange will take place in the transition area. This exchange will be done by transferring the timing chip from the runner to the biker.
- In the event of a mechanical, the racer must cross the finish line with his/her bike to receive an official finish time.
- Please exercise caution and good sportsmanship when passing other racers on the course.
We will be using "Chip Timing" for this race. Two person relay teams will need to wear a provided timing chip which will function as their "baton" to hand off to their teammate.
Packet pickup will be the morning of the race starting at 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.. Race starts at 8:30 a.m. SHARP!
Not Yet Available.
We will be handing out medals and prizes to our overall top 3 male and female finishers. We will also be handing out medals to our top 3 male and female finishers in each age group. Awards will be given out when we have enough finishers in to fill the categories. Medals will be given out to the top three finishers in each category.
RACE DAY VIDEO 2014